Why Trump is less bad, far less bad, than Clinton, in as few words as possible.

1. The Clinton family, like the Bush family before, are very close to the Sunni regimes in Saudi Arabia and Qataar. Both are fabulously rich from oil deals or from donations. The Saudis have given $25 million to the Clinton Foundation
  2. In return the Bush and Clinton regimes have given favourable treatment to these Sunni Arab regimes. Saudi families were allowed to flee the US immediately after the Twin towers attack. US families of the dead are not allowed to sue the Saudi regime for supporting the mainly Saudi attackers. The US sells advanced weapons and offers advisors to train the Saudi and Qataari armed forces.
  3. The Sunni and Qataari royal regimes despise and fear the Shia, slightly democratic, regimes in Iran, Syria, Iraq and now in Yemen. They are currently using US and UK weapons to kill Yemeni civilians.
  4. The royalist Saudis long to see the overthrow of the slightly democratic Alawite, (Shia-related) regime in Syria and provided US and UK weapons to Sunni groups, including al-Qaeda and ISIS to fight the Syrian government.
  5. This triggered the civil war, mass deaths and the flight of millions toward Europe creating our refugee crisis. These Syrian refugees added to the already hundreds of thousands of displaced Afghans and Iraqis trying to enter Europe. You might say Clinton helped cause Brexit!
  6. Because the Russians have intervened to help the Syrian government win against the Sunni rebels backed by Saudi and Qataar, using US arms, the US, in the person of Secretary of State Clinton has raised the tension in the area with threats of confrontation with the Russians, thus risking WW3.
  7. To challenge the Russians and to make sure they do not win, Clinton is prepared to prolong the suffering of the Syrian people by further supporting anti-government, Sunni groups.
  8. Clinton has the blood of thousands on her hands. The Saudis are funding both the Clintons and ISIS! Trump is a nasty piece of work but that’s it.
  9. I’m not defending Trump or the Russians so don’t be stupid and suggest I have to be.

15 thoughts on “Why Trump is less bad, far less bad, than Clinton, in as few words as possible.

1. ic1809 November 8, 2016 / 3:27 pm

You’re on a roll Professor. You’re turning out articles faster rate than Clinton gets donations from Wall Street banks.

2. Clydebuilt November 8, 2016 / 9:12 pm

I approve this article.

• johnrobertson834 November 9, 2016 / 7:30 am

All – The SNP leadership have another lesson to learn now – don’t get too comfortable, don’t seem closer to other foreign political elites than you are to your voters, don’t have any secrets, keep the personal income limited and open, don’t make a clint of yourselves?

• johnrobertson834 November 9, 2016 / 7:31 am

CB – I approve of your approval. Can I get it on headed notepaper for my wall?

3. johnrobertson834 November 9, 2016 / 7:41 am

Only 59 have looked at this. More than 700 looked at the letter to Nicola. However, I sent this to Fox News. Didn’t see it mentioned because I can’t watch them but maybe it swung the election toward Trump victory. Either way, I should be locked up? I didn’t send it of course.

• Clydebuilt November 9, 2016 / 9:18 am

You know sometimes I found my self wanting Trump to win……. At others I didn’t …… It Seemed to be a terrible choice that Americans had to make.
      On brittish media, Trump was treated as if he was SNP…..

• johnrobertson834 November 9, 2016 / 10:41 am

Me too just to annoy the MSM but then I though oh shit! Yes there were similarities especially with the treatment of Salmond. If he only turned down the heat on Russia that would be a big thing.

4. johnrobertson834 November 9, 2016 / 7:08 pm

Absolutely no mention of division within SNP ranks on this on MSM? I’m puzzled. Why wasn’t this seen as an opportunity to attack SNP?

5. johnrobertson834 November 11, 2016 / 9:25 am

Wrote to SNP MP Tasmina Ahmed Sheik after Question Time ignored the above issues. Polite acknowledgement. No comment